If we have any regular readers, I apologize for the long delay between posts. I have been busy with all sorts of things since returning from Eurobike.
Sometimes life gets in the way, it seems
However, just because there haven’t been any posts, it doesn’t mean that I have not been working.
I have a number of posts at various levels of completion, but none of which are quite ready for consumption. Coming up in the near future, we should have:
- A few of clothing reviews:
- Assos T Equipe S7 bibs
- dhb ASV Race jersey and dhb seamless base layer
- First ride impressions of the new Dura Ace 9100
- November Bicycles Nimbus Ti wheels
- Bike review on the Cipollini RB1K
A little further out, I am working on the following:
- Lifeline Truing stand and dishing tool
- K-Edge chain catcher and Garmin mount
- Bike reviews:
- BMC RoadMachine
- Canyon Endurance CF SLX
- Bianchi Oltre XR4
- 3T Exploro Team
- Eddy Merckx San Remo 76 and Mourenx 69 Disc
- DeRosa SK Pininfarina
- Cannondale SuperSix HiMod (2016 model)
- An in depth look at the world of cycling helmets and safety standards.
That is what I currently have on deck. I am sure that some things will change, and it is likely that I will not get to everything, so if there is something that you are particularly interested in, let me know in the comments. I will do my best to make it a priority.